We charge $129.00 Flat rate fee for all service which includes the installation of a new Dell laptop LCD inverter. Repairs are covered with 90 day Parts and Labor Warranty.
Dell LCD Inverter Replacement Service includes:
- Replacing bad Dell LCD Inverter with the New Original Part.
- CCFL Bulb and LCD Check Up.
- Final System Test and Diagnostics.
- External Laptop Cleaning.
Do you have a problem with the backlight on your Dell laptop? If yes, you are not alone, that’s one of the most common laptop problems. In most cases the screen inverter is the culprit. Here are some Dell LCD screen backlight failure symptoms that could be related to a bad inverter board:
- Dell laptop boots as usual but after some time the screen blacks out. You still can see an image on the screen but it’s very dim. You might even use a flashlight to see it better. Sometimes the backlight comes back for a while but then goes off again. In some cases you can turn the backlight on if you tap rapidly on the lid close switch.
- The screen always stay black and the backlight never comes on but you still can make out an image on the Dell LCD. It’s dark, but the image is still there.
- In some cases you might hear a buzzing noise coming from the area where the inverter board is located, it’s on the bottom part of the display assembly.
Ztronics also provides following Dell Laptop Repair Services:
|Dell Laptop LCD Screen Repair|
|Dell Laptop Keyboard Repair|
|Dell Laptop Hard Drive Repair|
|Dell Laptop Optical Drive Repair|
|Dell Laptop RAM Memory Upgrade|
|Dell Laptop Motherboard Repair|
|Dell Laptop DC Power Jack Repair|