We charge $129.00 Flat rate for fee for all diagnostic testing which includes the installation of a newly purchased HP laptop LCD inverter. Repairs are covered with 90 day Parts and Labor Warranty.
HP LCD Inverter Replacement Service includes:
- Replacing bad HP LCD Inverter with the Newly purchased Original Part.
- CCFL Bulb and LCD Check Up.
- Final System Test and Diagnostics.
- External Laptop Cleaning.
Do you have a problem with the backlight on your HP laptop? If yes, you are not alone, that’s one of the most common laptop problems. In most cases the screen inverter is the culprit. Here are some HP LCD screen backlight failure symptoms that could be related to a bad inverter board:
- HP laptop boots as usual but after some time the screen blacks out. You still can see an image on the screen but it’s very dim. You might even use a flashlight to see it better. Sometimes the backlight comes back for a while but then goes off again. In some cases you can turn the backlight on if you tap rapidly on the lid close switch.
- The screen always stay black and the backlight never comes on but you still can make out an image on the HP LCD. It’s dark, but the image is still there.
- In some cases you might hear a buzzing noise coming from the area where the inverter board is located, it’s on the bottom part of the display assembly.
Ztronics also provides various HP Laptop Repair Services:
|HP Laptop LCD Screen Repair|
|HP Laptop Keyboard Repair|
|HP Laptop Hard Drive Repair|
|HP Laptop Optical Drive Repair|
|HP Laptop RAM Memory Upgrade|
|HP Laptop Motherboard Repair|
|HP Laptop DC Power Jack Repair|