We charge $129.00 Flat rate fee for all service which includes the installation of a new Lenovo laptop LCD inverter (upon purhcase of item). Repairs are covered with 90 day Parts and Labor Warranty.
Lenovo LCD Inverter Replacement Service includes:
- Replacing bad Lenovo LCD Inverter with the Newly purchased Part.
- CCFL Bulb and LCD Check Up.
- Final System Test and Diagnostics.
- External Laptop Cleaning.
Do you have a problem with the backlight on your Lenovo laptop? If yes, you are not alone, that’s one of the most common laptop problems. In most cases the screen inverter is the culprit. Here are some Lenovo LCD screen backlight failure symptoms that could be related to a bad inverter board:
- Lenovo laptop boots as usual but after some time the screen blacks out. You still can see an image on the screen but it’s very dim. You might even use a flashlight to see it better. Sometimes the backlight comes back for a while but then goes off again. In some cases you can turn the backlight on if you tap rapidly on the lid close switch.
- The screen always stay black and the backlight never comes on but you still can make out an image on the Lenovo LCD. It’s dark, but the image is still there.
- In some cases you might hear a buzzing noise coming from the area where the inverter board is located, it’s on the bottom part of the display assembly.
Ztronics also provides following Lenovo Laptop Repair Services:
|Lenovo Laptop LCD Screen Repair|
|Lenovo Laptop Keyboard Repair|
|Lenovo Laptop Hard Drive Repair|
|Lenovo Laptop Optical Drive Repair|
|Lenovo Laptop RAM Memory Upgrade|
|Lenovo Laptop Motherboard Repair|
|Lenovo Laptop DC Power Jack Repair|