If you decide to have your laptop repaired, you pay for any required repair parts, we'll repair and fully test the system. Ztronics Replacement parts are warranted for 90 days
Repair Service/ Part Installation Service Includes:
- Full Diagnostic - Test
- Complete Inspection
- 24 hour stress tests for all hardware.
- Driver Uploads
- Ztronics Warranties all parts we replace for 90 days
Technical Support: 714-979-9877
-SENDING YOUR PRODUCT FOR REPAIR SERVICE-
Please reference your Confirmation Invoice Number when sending in your machine for repair. If you choose to not fill out the online order form, be sure to print, complete, and include the downloadable PDF order form with your shipment
Attn: Ztronics (OOW Service)
2076 S. Grand Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- I understand Ztronics is not responsible for any software or data lost on my hard drive. I am responsible for backing up the data on the hard drive prior to shipping the unit to Ztronics for repair
- I understand that Ztronics is not responsible for keeping or returning defective parts that are replaced as part of the repair unless specifically requested by the customer prior to acceptance of our repair estimate.
- I understand Ztronics is not responsible for any damage caused to my laptop during shipping to and from our location. I understand that Ztronics will insure my laptop if insurance is desired. I am responsible for notifying Ztronics and covering the insurance expense.
For non Alienware models please include your AC Adapter and Power Cord with your laptop to avoid possible delays in your repair.
Troubleshooting Your Laptop Motherboard Performance
Laptop repair requires troubleshooting the problem accurately. Going and buying a new battery assuming that battery has failed is not the solution ...Read more
How to Test the Sound Card of Your Laptop or Notebook?
One of the cases when one requires laptop repair would be the sound failure problem. There can be hardware problems or software problems behind thi...Read more
How to Replace Or Repair A Damaged Power Jack In A Laptop
Laptop works on a rechargeable battery. On the bottom side of a laptop there is a rectangular battery that powers the laptop. An AC cable supplies ...Read more