$129.00 Flat rate fee for services which include the installation of a new Toshiba laptop LCD inverter (product/part purchase is necessary). Repairs are covered with 90 day Parts and Labor Warranty.
Toshiba LCD Inverter Replacement Service includes:
- Replacing bad Toshiba LCD Inverter with the New Original Inverter. (Must Purchase Inverter)
- CCFL Bulb and LCD Check Up.
- Final System Test and Diagnostics.
- External Laptop Cleaning.
Do you have a problem with the backlight on your Toshiba laptop? If yes, you are not alone, that’s one of the most common laptop problems. In most cases the screen inverter is the culprit. Here are some Toshiba LCD screen backlight failure symptoms that could be related to a bad inverter board:
- Toshiba laptop boots as usual but after some time the screen blacks out. You still can see an image on the screen but it’s very dim. You might even use a flashlight to see it better. Sometimes the backlight comes back for a while but then goes off again. In some cases you can turn the backlight on if you tap rapidly on the lid close switch.
- The screen always stay black and the backlight never comes on but you still can make out an image on the Toshiba LCD. It’s dark, but the image is still there.
- In some cases you might hear a buzzing noise coming from the area where the inverter board is located, it’s on the bottom part of the display assembly.
Ztronics also provides following Toshiba Laptop Repair Services:
|Toshiba Laptop LCD Screen Repair|
|Toshiba Laptop Keyboard Repair|
|Toshiba Laptop Hard Drive Repair|
|Toshiba Laptop Optical Drive Repair|
|Toshiba Laptop RAM Memory Upgrade|
|Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Repair|
|Toshiba Laptop DC Power Jack Repair|